Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II!
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
- Stunning full 3D graphics depict the greatest war at sea
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
- 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
- Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
- Complete 44 achievements
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 17 playable ships
- 8 playable aircraft
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
- No In Apps. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game.
- Fixed black screen (with only audio) on some devices.
- Optimized water to not stutter on some devices.
- Added Quit Button to main menu.
- Added volume control to options (may need to reset your options after updating)
- RADAR now gives elevation estimate when selecting individual targets on islands.
- Added tip message to remind players to select enemy ship for aiming air strikes.
- Added tip message to remind players to tap island, then tap again to highlight targets for that mission.
Required Android O/S : 4.0+