Best Mobile App (CES 2012), Remote Gaming!
Splashtop GamePad THD play.google.com.splashtop.remote.pad.thd
Want to play 3D PC games on your tablet? Now, with the "Best of CES 2012" award-winning Splashtop THD, you CAN!
Now compatible with even more games: Skyrim, Civilization 5, Wow, Diablo, Portal, PES2012.
- There is known 'black screen' issue on android 4.1. We are working on this now. Please be patient waiting.
- This version is only compatible with NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 equipped tablets (Ice Cream Sandwich). To play games in FULL screen mode, you need a computer with NVIDIA GeForce graphics card or else the game can only be played in windowed view. Please visithttp://bit.ly/ymiiFg for more details.
- If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your PC to v2, please check outhttp://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 for settings.
- Play graphic-intensive games on your tablet with optimized gesture (see notice 1)
- Fully access your applications on your tablet such as PowerPoint, Keynote, Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Watch videos / Flash content streamed from your computer in any format
- Listen to music on your computer in any format
- Access your full computer browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) including your bookmarks, favorite plug-ins, and extensions (Flash, Java, etc.)
- One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
- Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP (including Home Premium), as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
- Application automatically finds your local computers -- sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
- A computer with dual-core CPU on remote PC strongly recommended for best performance
- To enjoy 3D games such as Skyrim, you need to have a powerful PC, ideally with NVIDIA GeForce graphics, and a good Wi-Fi signal and performance(ideally a 802.11n Wi-Fi router).
- Splashtop GamePad THD is optimized and designed solely for NVIDIA Tegra 3 tablets running Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- Support to play with XBox 360 controller from your Android tablet, please refer to this FAQ page for more detail: https://support-splashtoppersonal.splashtop.com/entries/25600766
- Performance optimization on Android 4.3 and up
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed pressing the left analog stick fully up will be recognized as fully down issue.
Required Android O/S : 3.1+