ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones!
Archos Video Playerplay.google.com.archos.video
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jan 20, 2017)
- Fix cover image not loaded anymore due to tmdb.org change of API
- Support for x86 Intel architecture (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1)
- Fix network share scanning refresh status display
- Better handle subtitle download failure
- Fix being set back to root folder after entering credentials for network share
- Fix various crashes
Required Android O/S : 4.0.3+