A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all!
Double Dragon Trilogyplay.google.com.ddtrilogy
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation specially optimized for mobiles and which includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
- Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
- Customizable controls
- Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
- Achievements & leaderboards (Google Play Game Service)
- Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
- Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
- Gamepad support - compatible with most Android controllers
- CONTINUES are now available for all games in Arcade Mode only
- More Lives have been added in all modes (ARCADE and STORY)
- Default buttons placement have been changed to avoid mistakes of wanted attacks. You can still customize the buttons placements in the settings if needed
- Fixed a sound bug when having 1up life while reaching 30000 points in DD1
- Fixed resize function in Keyconfiguration screen
- Fixed a crash on nVidia Shield when launching a game