Ultimate Call Screen HD: Fullscreen Caller ID. Call Blocker and Sensor actions!
Ultimate Call Screen HD Pro play.google.com.ucs
Ultimate Call Screen HD Free combines a Fullscreen Caller ID replacement, contact picture manager, call blocker, and, on top of that, sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down, and swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to.
Licensed users can link phone contacts to Facebook profiles, and use their HD profile pictures as call screens. Also with the License comes Ultimate SMS Screen, the name says it all.
All this on the same package, working from Android V2.1 to ICS, on any resolution on any phone.
There is no limit on the number of contacts you can personalize or block on the Free version. There are no adds and no timeouts. I believe on added functionality for value, not crippling the app to force buys.
To access the dialpad and other standard functions, press "back" button while on a call, or use the enable the "swipe down" feature to do the same
- No limit on number of contacts to personalize.
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery, with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Enable swipe gestures to bring up the default phone interface
- Press "Back" when UCS is handling a call to jump back to your default phone interface
- Choose pictures from gallery or take from camera
- Image cropper with multi-touch zooming
- Per-contact blocking
- Preview each contact callscreen
- Define a global default HD picture for those contacts you don't feel like personalizing
- Optional on-screen "loudspeaker" button
- Option to show/hide status bar on lockscreen
- Optional haptic feedback (vibrate)
- Different default pictures for known and unknown contacts
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Block individual contacts.
- Global Activate/deactivate call blocking, overriding individual contact block status.
- Activate/deactivate sensor actions
- Set the "Turn to reject" feature: Turn the phone screen-down to reject an incoming call.
- Intercept and show SMS messages with fullscreen caller picture below. Fully themable SMS screen.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Dismiss or reply to sms directly from UCS SMS screen, with buttons or swipe gestures
- Link your contacts to Facebook friends and use their HD profile pictures as call screen.
- Setup UCS to use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID.
- Enable swipe gestures to answer, decline,or bring up your default phone interface
- Use UCS themes to personalize your call screen even more! Different default themes for known and unknown contacts, as well as hiding callscreen elements.
- Setup different themes for individual contacts
- Activate the "Turn to mute ring" feature (if your hardware supports it).
- Activate the "Turn for loudspeaker" feature (if your hardware supports it).
- Activate the "Block all incoming calls" feature: every single call will be blocked.
- Activate the "Whitelist mode". This allows you to invert the blocking selection, and all contacts NOT marked for blocking will be blocked.
- Activate the "Block Unknown Callers" feature.
- Added SMS Browser: fast view of all SMS, tap to go fullscreen, icon on your phone app drawer
- SMS Browser supports threaded mode (tap options to set it), viewer cycles through thread only in this mode
- SMS viewer now uses HUD interface, added next and previous SMS buttons, and "callback" function
- Dismissing SMS, or pressing next/previous, buttons mark current SMS as read
- Fixed issue with multiple calls
- Performance improvements
- Minor bugfixes