The most beautiful part of this app is a small, configurable widget that places on top of any app and one-click to RAM boost!
Smart RAM Booster Pro play.google.com.ramboosterpro
The most beautiful part of this app is a small, configurable widget that places on top of any app and one-click to RAM boost.
Recommended by AddictiveTips.
Hotest Apps by AppBrain.
Most of Android devices bundle with limited memory. Android task manager will selectively kill low priority tasks in order to reserve memory to higher priority task. That’s not always run at an appropriate time, causing low responsive apps, lagging, especially when you launch a new app after heavily browsing web pages. It causes a worse experience.
How RAM Booster works
- RAM Booster is designed to overcome these issues by selectively kill less important apps that are running in the background but consumes considerable device’s memory.
- Aggressive: kill most of low priority apps
- Strong: Kill apps that is low priority as well as consume lightly below an “average”
- Medium: kill apps that consumes memory above an “average”
- Gentle: kill only apps that uses considerable memory
How to work RAM Booster
There are 5 ways to boost
- Auto-boost: boost automatically under RAM available & timing conditions
- Overlay widget – Enable RAM Booster overlay widget (on by default), adjust widget’s position, and tap on widget to boost anytime you want
- Home screen widget – one tap to boost (long-press your home screen>Widget to add RAM Booster widget)
- Notification bar – one tap to boost (toggle notification bar visibility in app’s setting)
- Boost Now – tap this button from app’s main screen
- 1-click cache cleaner
- Boost level: select a boost level
- Nice themes at your choice
- Whitelist apps: apps will not be killed when boosting
- Boost automatically: auto-boost, come with minimal RAM threshold and Boost interval
- Report style- define how to show reports
- Feedback- a haptic feedback when touch on boost widget
- Overlay widget position/size - Change overlay widget position/size
- Overlay widget transparency- Change transparent/opaque level
- OnClick/OnLongClick options for overlay widget
- Fixed minor bugs
- Update language pack
Required Android O/S : 2.1+