The insanely awesome and critically acclaimed Cubes vs. Spheres is now available on Android!
Cubes vs. Spheres play.google.com.CubesVsSpheres
Step into the stylized geometric world of Cubes vs. Spheres, a 3D physics action game where you defend against waves of advancing Cubes by flicking powerful Spheres at them. Use 6 unique Spheres to explode, freeze, squash and confuse the Cubes. Can you survive the Cubocalypse?
Cubes vs. Spheres features anti-aliased 3D graphics, minimalist style for unprecedented numbers of enemies, massive explosions and fast-paced gameplay, utilizing physics and particle effects for the utmost in destructive satisfaction!
- 6 unique upgrades, each with their own strategic advantages
- Awesome chain reactions for big points and big explosions
- Simple swipe and tilt controls
- "The cubes are alive!" - Innovative enemy movement makes each play-through different
- 40+ Achievements
- Beautiful stylized, anti-aliased 3D graphics
- A true physics game, where every explosion has an equal and opposite explosion
- The half-blue screen bug has been fixed! Anyone experiencing the bug should see a quick flash as the game repairs itself by lowering the graphics quality, specifically by removing anti-aliasing. If it doesn't appear to be working, please try opening the in-game menu or restarting the game. Thanks for your patience!
Required Android O/S : 2.2+