Customisable hardware buttons overlay, root required !
Virtual Button Bar play.google.com.opotech.virtualbuttonbar
Customisable hardware buttons overlay, root required.
Full ICS + Jelly Bean Compatibility
Now with unlimited colours
ROOT required for full functionality Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
- Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
- Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
- Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
- Alt-Tab functionality
- Change Button sizes and colour
- Adjustable Transparency
- Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
Perfect for Tablets including Nook Color or devices which lack hardware buttons.
This application uses Google's Licensing Library (LVL) which means your device must have Android Market installed and periodically connect to the internet.
If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.