THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN!
The Simpsons™: Tapped Out play.google.com.simpsons4_row
Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
- First, you can get it for free!
- Make Springfield just like you want it.
- Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
- Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
- Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
- Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
- Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
- See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
- Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
- And did we mention… it’s free to play?
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Korean?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
This game downloads additional content on first launch that can be up to 175MB based on device. We recommend connecting to WIFI the first time you play. This game is also supported with regularly occurring content updates that require additional downloads when released. Please be patient while it loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).
- You must have an Internet connection to play, so please make sure your device is connected.
- Android does not currently enable players to visit their friends’ Springfields.
- Game saves are not supported across multiple devices (each device will have its own save file).