The ultimate freeskiing and snowboarding multiplayer game, taken to a whole new level!
APO Snow play.google.com.aposnow
Play as Winter X Games medalist Sammy Carlson, or Women’s Slopestyle Dew Cup winner, Spencer O’Brien, outfitted with clothing and equipment from APO.
PLAY THIS GAME!
"I’m pumped to be riding for a company like APO. It’s really cool to be able to share freeskiing and snowboarding with people on their hand-held devices, especially with people who may have never actually tried the sport in real life. I think every action sports fan and gamer will enjoy playing this game." -Sammy Carlson, Slopestyle gold winner at Winter X 2011
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS - MULTIPLAYER
Did awesome on a run in APO Snow? Challenge your friends on Facebook to do better. Then actually compete alongside challengers in-game to see if you can beat them.
Play the pros as they take on big name mountains. Rails? Jumps? Yes and Yes!! Carve down 3D backcountry and slopestyle runs on real APO skis and snowboards, performing dozens of tricks as you go. Enjoy the best HD graphics and physics of any snowboarding or skiing game on mobile. Novel interaction with the cutting edge lifestyle brand, APO. Easy to play with simple controls.
"With more than 20 years experience, APO is a brand that has drawn its identity from its unique graphic style, which has gone beyond the snow sports environment to become a lifestyle in itself. In its history, APO has developed a whole range of innovative products to the delight of people who share the same passion for snowboarding and freeskiing as us. We hope you love this game as much as we enjoyed developing it with our partner Free Range Games." -Regis Rolland, founder
- Play the APO team: Sammy Carlson, Sage Kotsenburg, Kai Mahler, Spencer O’Brien, Gerome “Coincoin” Mathieu, Willie Borm
- Featured mountains: Livigno Carosello 3000, Les Crosets, Mt. Bachelor, Mammoth Mountain
- 3D terrain rendered in a uniquely cool art style: 10 backcountry and 2 slopestyle levels
- 9 snowboards and 7 skis with graphic designs from real world artists
- 22 ski and 22 snowboard tricks unlocked out of the box
- 12 ski and 12 snowboard tricks in to purchase
- 5 goals for each level, as well as medals, stats, achievements, and all of that good stuff
- Music by Tha REV
Easy. You can do this with your APO gloves on. Well, maybe not. Still, it’s super easy.
If you are experiencing the screen going black or frequent crashes, your device may not have enough memory. Deselecting "Use High End Graphics" in Settings may help.
What's in this version: (Updated : Feb 24, 2013)
- Added German Language support
- Fixed issue that would cause users to get stuck in a menu loop if they chose not to log in to Facebook
- Fixed issue causing athletes to only spin in one direction when doing tricks