Mike Singleton's '84 classic Adventure Strategy game, brought to and updated for Android.
The Lords of Midnight play.google.com.midnight
"The Lords of Midnight is not simply an adventure game nor simply a war game. It was really a new type that became known as an epic game, for as you play the Lords of Midnight you will be writing a new chapter in the history of the peoples of the Free.
You will guide individual characters across the land of Midnight on vital quests but you will also command armies that must endeavour to hold back the foul hordes of Doomdark, the witch king. Yours will be no inevitable victory." - Mike Singleton 1984
Some users have reported a black screen of death when starting the game. The problem seems to manifest itself if the device is held in portrait mode before the game starts. Holding the device in Landscape mode usually fixes the issue. Please contact support if you experience the problem.
I've tried to make this compatible with as many Android devices as possible without actually owning them all. Hopefully we won't have too many hiccups along the way! If you have any issues please please contact me through www.thelordsofmidnight.com/support so that I can work with you to resolve them.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jan 12, 2013)
- Removed superfluous permissions.
- Fixed memory requirements for high res devices
- Allow app to be moved to sdcard
- Added potential fix for the black screen of death being report on some devices.
- Added some compatibility filter tags for the store and device support.
- New tags should now insure the app supports high resolution devices.
- Fixed issue with critters on some resolutions moving into a location would show the critters before they fell off screen.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+