A camera app designed to help serious photographers take better photographs !
Shot Control play.google.com.shotcontrol
A camera app designed to help serious photographers take better photographs. Shot Control allows photographers to better control, monitor, and manage the Android photography experience.
The users describe it best...
- Multiple Touch Focus/Meter regions on ICS (on supported devices with Android 4.0)
- Direct access to exposure control and zoom
- One tap access to ISO, White Balance, Scene Modes, Focus Modes, and Flash Mode Settings (based on device abilities)
- Custom mapping for hardware buttons (like volume down for focus, volume up for shutter)
- Pre-focus function
- 35mm style film roll integrated with the viewfinder display
- Star your favorite photos, which will be added to their own "Stars - Shot Control" group in the stock gallery app on most phones.
- With "Instant Upload" enabled in Google+, photos with stars will be "instant uploaded" to G+/Picasa as if they were taken with the stock camera app.
- adds ISO support for some Note II variations. Bug fixes for right hand mode, and fixed a couple potential memory issues with rapid shooting.
- resolves all crash reports submitted since 2.6.4. Please use Android's "Send Report" button for any crashes.
Required Android O/S : 2.1+