Puddle THD harnesses the power of the NVIDIA Tegra 3 powered devices to produce an unprecedented realistic physics-based gaming experience!
Puddle THD play.google.com.puddle.thd
Winner at the Independent Games Festival 2010, Puddle THD is now available exclusively on devices using Tegra 3 technology. Puddle THD harnesses the power of the NVIDIA Tegra 3 powered devices to produce an unprecedented realistic physics-based gaming experience!
Dive into Puddle THD, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right!
Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments.
Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!
- Optimized for Tegra 3 powered devices featuring console-quality HD graphics, highest quality shaders, amazing fluid simulation!
- 40+ levels
- Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers. (USB gamepads only supported on Android 3.1 or higher)
- Compare your skills with those of your friends and the worldwide OpenFeint community!
- Exclusive levels will be available every week for download … for free!
- Performance update. You can now choose the rendering quality in the settings menu.
Required Android O/S : 3.1+ NVIDIA Tegra 3 Powered Devices only