Want to feel what gestures can do? Here's an application which will let!
Proximity Screen Off Pro 4.2 play.google.com.screenoffpro
Screen On/Off Using gestures:
☀ Flip cover mode
☀ Swipe Mode
☀ Cover & Hold
Want to feel what gestures can do? Here's an application which will let
you turn off/on your screen just with a swipe!! Swipe your hand over the proximity sensor (Located near the earpiece on top of the phone).
- Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
- Swipe to Screen Off: Turn OFF the screen by sliding your hand
- Cover to Screen Off: Turn OFF the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Cover and Hold)
- Cover to Screen On: Turn ON the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Cover and Hold) - Note: This can cause Battery Drain
- Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
- Widget: to start and stop the service
- ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
- Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
- Enable screen on/off during calls only
- Disable call handling completely
- De-Activate sensors after timeout
- Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
- Prevent accidental screen on
- Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
- Vibration on screen On/Off
- Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
- App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
- To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
What's in this version : (Updated : Aug 31, 2012)
- Fixed app crash
- Fixed alarm dismiss issue
- Fixed lockscreen issue
- Changed default settings of "Locks phone on ScreenOn" true.
Required Android O/S : 2.2+