WP7 Notifications displays your device's notifications like a WP7 phone!
WP7 Notifications Plus v4.4 play.google.com.wp7notifications
WP7 Notifications displays your device's notifications like a WP7 phone.
With WP7 Notifications you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications, with a Windows Phone look.
The service :
- To work properly, WP7 Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service "WP7 Notifications" (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
- You then have to use the "Monitoring" section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
- Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
- Click on the notification to launch it
- Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app/contact
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, the notifications will show up above your lockscreen.
- You can set individual parameters for each app
- You can choose the color for the notification
- You can choose the text color for the notification
- You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
- You can disable clicks
- You can hide the icon
- You can set custom vibration patterns
- You can display a shadow below (or above) the banner
- You can set quiet hours
- You can use reminders
- You can use privacy options
- Improved UI
You can now set reminders for each app
You can now display the time of the notification
You can now disable notifications during a call
New screen off only mode : Displays banners only when the screen is locked
You can now set the banner alpha
You can now set the notification ringtone for each app (and for the reminders)
Numerous bug fixes
Numerous new exciting features, check it out !
Required Android O/S : 2.1+