View, annotate and fill out forms in Adobe® PDF format while on the go !
RepliGo PDF Reader v4.0.3 .reader.app
RepliGo Reader enables PDF viewing, annotating and form filling. Review documents on the go by adding highlights, cross outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes. Comments are stored as standard annotations in the original PDF file, just like Adobe® Acrobat®.
RepliGo Reader integrates seamlessly with Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote and numerous other applications. It also makes a great eBook reader, with features like night mode and an intelligent reading view.
- PDF viewing, annotating and form filling of files from your email, memory card, Dropbox, Evernote and the Internet
- Add highlights, cross outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes
- Adjust colors, border thickness and the note for any annotation
- Read documents easily with reflowed text and night mode
- Scroll quickly through pages by swiping or tapping on the edge of the screen
- Navigate long documents using bookmarks, comments, document links, go to page, search and thumbnails
- Click on email, map, phone and web hyperlinks to launch system applications
- Zoom in and out quickly by pinching or double-tapping on columns, images or tables
- Select text and copy it to the clipboard
- Rotate documents into one of four orientations
- Open password protected files
- Send PDF files via email, Bluetooth, Dropbox and Evernote
- Keyboard and trackball support
- Fixed issue with accessing the Settings screen on various devices.
- Fixed issue with font parsing on certain types of documents.
- Fixed issue with text box annotations after choosing File > Open.
- Fixed issue with annotations not being displayed after accessing the Comments popup.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.