Premium fitness app and workout logger with hundreds of exercises, many routines, trend tracking, intuitive interface, and tools that will help you achieve your goals !
Gymrat: Workout Planner & Log v0.9.4 play.google.com.gymrat
Exercises: 300 exercises and more in later updates. But if you don't want to wait, you can add your custom exercises. Exercises are easily searchable by name, difficulty and equipment
Routines: a dozen built-in routines and several added with each update. Ability to create custom routines. Exercises can be reordered, added, deleted, and supersetted. Optional timers to track rest between sets are available.
Logging: Individual exercises and whole routines can be logged. Logs are viewed in table and chart formats. Charts allow to see progression metrics such as "One Rep Max", "Maximum Weight", "Maximum Reps", "Longest Time" and many more!
Profiles: Multiple people can now use the same app. Logs, progress such as weight, and other settings are associated with profiles
Progress: Set goals, graph, view in table format, export and email (as screenshots, html, text, or csv):
- Vital Statistics: Weight, BMI (auto calculated), Body fat (auto calculated), Pulse, Blood Pressure, and Glucose.
- Body Measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Forearms, Chest, Waist, Hips, Thighs, Calves.
- Benchmark Exercises: Bench Press, Cable Row, Barbell Curl, Pushdown, Squat. Exercises can be added or removed.
Help: Descriptions of functionality of the app. We strive to make all features intuitive. Extensive help descriptions are currently under development.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jun 11, 2012 )
- Bugfix for existing users who upgraded to v0.9.3 on Jul 9, 2012 and had their custom exercises erased due to SQL database bug. I apologize!
- Re-add them w/ same exact case-sensitive names (look up the names in logs)
- Your logs are unaffected. But you can't graph or see them in list of exercises until you re-add them
Required Android O/S : 2.2+