Chord! is the last chord charts book you will ever need, and it plays them too !
Chord! (Guitar Chord Finder) v3.1.3 market.android.com.chord
Chord! is mainly a guitar (or any fretted instrument) chord finder. Unlike most of the other apps, it generates itself chords diagrams, so it supports any chord (even slash's ones like D/F#) in any tuning, with any number of strings (guitar, banjo, ukulele, bass, mandolin, etc.).
You can hear how each diagram sounds by sweeping your finger across the strings. The diagrams are displayed in color and you can view stats about the current fingering.
You can also reverse search chords: Entering on a neck the fingering will give you instantaneously the possible names of the chord and you will then be able to explore possible variations.
Furthermore, it embeds a database of a 400 scales that you can plot on a neck in any tuning, or reverse search. It means that you can find the scales corresponding to the notes you enter on a neck.
You can also harmonize each scale with a total freedom on the parameters.
The database is shipped with a hundred of tunings for various instruments and you can add you own ones.
The app fully supports left handed instruments.
You can fine tune to your needs the chord search algorithm, like specifying the maximal number of fingers or fret span.
What's in this version: (Updated :Jul 13, 2012)
- Chords notes are now showing the correct enharmonic equivalent, thanks to the enlightenments of Bhakti Brophy
- Added an option to engage full enharmonic differentiation for chord notes (can use Cb instead of B if needed, etc.)
- Fixed octaves of ukulele's standard tuning
- Added a few more ukulele tunings in the factory list
- Fixed some typos and errors in American English
- Bug fixed for application crashing in reverse harmonization module
Download : 3.7Mb APK