Leave 'em in the dust!
CarDust v1.1 play.google.com.cardust.full
From desolate wastelands to abandoned post-industrial suburbia, tire-burning dust eaters come together to risk life and limb in the CarDust challenge. Glory, riches and frequent oil changes await you on these inhospitable tracks!
androidzoom.com: "Entertaining and challenging. Recommendable." 4/5 (Great App)
Compete with these hard-boiled veterans in multiple locations to win the CarDust Tournament. Test your mettle in six battered, bizarre, age-old vehicles trying to cross the finish line in front of all others. Employ unusual, highly experimental (and probably illegal) technologies to gain an edge on your opponents!
Race against the ghosts of the past - either yours or those of other racers (through OpenFeint).
This package includes, among others:
- five peculiar vehicles remotely resembling cars (plus an unlockable sixth vehicle!)
- five richly featured 3D tracks - desolate desert, abandoned factory, outback town, ruined dockyard and mountain ridge (plus an unlockable sixth track!)
- never-seen-before time warp and position switching powerups
- two casual race modes: QuickRace with up to 5 AI opponents, and TimeTrial enabling you to race your own “ghost” - or compete against world's best driver
- Big Tournament mode: race on four different tracks and score the most points to unlock extra content
- over 30 achievements waiting to be unlocked (including a very special secret achievement!)
- full OpenFeint integration with leaderboards and TimeTrial “ghost competition” with the best player currently out there!
What's in this version: (Updated Jul 2, 2012)
- CarDust 1.1 update includes:
- rebuilt physics to provide for a much smoother learning curve
- two new difficulty levels, EASY and MEDIUM, providing a casual driving experience for inexperienced players
- extended help system covering many aspects of the game (use the HELP button)
- new Handling Difficulty meter, showing how challenging the selected car-track combination is
- various fixes including better button scaling for greater resolutions.