App 2 SD helps you to get more free internal phone storage space!
App 2 SD Pro (move apps to SD) v2.55play.google.com.app2sd.pro
Are you running out of application storage?
Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card?
Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved?
App 2 SD streamlines the movement of applications to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this handy app, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This app is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
- View all SD card capable apps and move them seamlessly
- notify if movable apps installed
- 1-tap to clear all app cache
- export the app list to SD card
- install apps from the exported app list
- home screen widget shows cache and available size
- show app cache/data/code/total size
- keep track of total and available storage space
- sort through apps stored on phone and SD card
- add movable apps to the ignore list
- move apps back to the internal storage
- view app on Market
- quick uninstall apps by drag-n-drop
- open app
- show app details page
- support "Move2SD Enabler"
- customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card. You have to manually install the apps after switching to a new phone or hard reset.
If app uses any of the following features, it cannot be installed on the external storage. It's required by Android system.
- App Widgets,
- Input Method Engines,
- Live Wallpapers,
- Live Folders,
- Alarm Services,
- Account Managers,
- Sync Adapters,
- Device Administrators
What's in this version : (Updated : Jul 20, 2012)
- new "Installation time" sort option that enables you to sort apps by the app installation time
- also export app code size to the file and show the size in the import window
- respect system's "Haptic feedback" setting. No vibration when long-pressing an app icon if this setting is unchecked
- Danish localization
- German localization
- bugs fixed
Required Android O/S : 2.2+/b>