Your intelligent app builder !
KHET v18.104.22.168 play.google.com.KHET
It's the game that combines lasers with classic strategy. Players alternate turns moving Egyptian-themed pieces having two, one or no mirrored surfaces. All four types of pieces (pharaoh, anubis, pyramid and scarab) can either move one square forward, back, left, right, or diagonal, or stay in the same square and rotate by a quarter twist. Each turn ends by firing the real laser diode built into each player's Sphinx piece.
The laser beam bounces from mirror to mirror; if the beam strikes a non-mirrored surface on any piece, it is immediately removed from play. The ultimate goal is to illuminate your opponent's pharaoh, while shielding yours from harm!
The Khet Rules: http://www.khet.com/rules.htm
You can buy the Real Khet at http://www.khet.com/store/index.html
- Artificial Intelligence Engine by Don Dailey (developer of KOMODO world's leading Chess Program).
- 2 PLAYER mode to battle among friends to show them WHO OWNS THE GAME!!
- Thrilling difficulty levels like NOOB, ANUBIS GUARD , PHARAOH and KHET MASTER to provide perfect challenge. AI levels require an active internet connection.
- CLASSIC, DYNASTY, IMHOTEP - 3 unique arrangements ensuring exciting gameplay.
- Play ONLINE and challenge a friend or create an open challenge.
- Play with the invincible game engine to enhance your tactical skills.
- PUSH NOTIFICATION made available to inform player's turns.
- Interrupted games are instantly SAVED.
- Cutting-edge graphics with highly contrasting backgrounds.
- Stunning sound effects and striking interactions.
- Simple to use interface.
- Simplified multiplayer gaming with option to play with iPad, iPhone and other Android Khet players.
- All games get automatically saved and you can resume the game if you want so!
- HARAOH has no mirrored sides, it is the most vulnerable piece of the game
- YRAMID has one mirrored surface, it is mainly used for defence.
- CARAB has two mirrored surfaces and hence cannot be eliminated.
- NUBIS is weak at all sides but shielded from the front.
- PHINX that fires lasers.
- Every piece can either move one square in any direction or stay in the same square and rotate by a quarter twist.
- Use mirrored surfaces for reflecting laser beams off the pieces
- Non-mirrored sides are vulnerable to laser attacks.
- There are silver and red game pieces on board. Silver starts first.
- SPHINX at the corner of the board can make a quarter turn. It is the only immovable piece on the board.
- AI move animation added
- Small bug fix
- Completely revamped graphics.
- Offline AI (No internet required)
- Display of AI thinking process
- Five atractively themed boards
- New coin design with a 3D look
- Total of five invincible difficulty levels to lure you to be a champion.
- Multiplayer game handling improvised.
- Undo a move made with the computer and start from a new move (if you want so!)
- Works on ASUS Transformer Pad