DaTuner Donate is a simple and responsive chromatic tuner for all instruments !
Tuner - DaTuner Pro (Donate) v2.31 play.google.com.datuner.donate
DaTuner is an all-purpose chromatic tuner with a simple interface. DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, balafone, Ducati timing belt, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
- Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
- Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
- Bright, easy-to-read display.
- Quick, accurate and precise. < 0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz), <0.1 cents @ C5(1046.5Hz), < 1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
- No dead zone - screen changes to green when tuning is good.
- Temperaments. You can modify the ones that exist or add your own using a text editor. The temperaments are saved on your external memory under the /DaTuner directory.
- Notation (ie Solfége, English, English sharp, English flat, Northern European.) Customization of these will be possible in a future upgrade.
- Emulated strobe tuner display
- Digital display of error in cents
- Pitch pipe (triangle, sine, sawtooth, square)
- Pitch pipe auto mode (no touch!)
- choice of colours for sharp/flat
- Accelerated tuning algorithm.
- Sample rate range 8kHz - 48kHz.
There is no "dead zone" with this tuner app as is the case with many other apps. Instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area. Both the "in-tune" range and the colours shown for sharp and flat can be configured in this version. The emulated strobe tuner display provides additional visual feedback to how close to the desired note you are.
Required Android O/S : 1.6+